FY2020 Funded Projects
The following is a list of projects (showing the project title and the lead PI and institution) funded under the National Oceanographic Partnership Program (NOPP) in FY2020. Discussions on the contractual details of each award were initiated at the appropriate funding agency.
For abstracts of each project and the partners involved, click on the project title.
- Proposal for unified handling of ADCP data from ocean data collection projects. Includes the development of standardized data formats and software converters
- PI: Lohrmann, Atle (NortekUSA Inc)
- Onboard Processing and Transmission of Slocum Glider Acoustic Current Profiler Velocity Profiles
- PI: Miles, Travis (Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey)
- A Low Cost Optical Sensor to Measure Underwater Flow
- PI: Jaffe, Jules (University of California San Diego)